Our eDBS and compliance checking service provides expert advice, identifying your organisation's Disclosure and Barring Service requirements and providing an end-to-end online compliance process.
Advice on criminal disclosure checks
Lots of organisations require a Disclosure and Barring Service check to be done on current, or prospective, staff or volunteers.
Checks are particularly important where a role involves contact with vulnerable groups or children. These types of roles often need a barred list check and it's illegal to employ someone to work with vulnerable groups when they appear on this list.
Online application service
Our online application service gives you:
- validation of applicant information in real time
- applications sent to the DBS same day, 100% error free
- notification if applicants need to provide you with an overseas check
- automatic online tracking
- DBS results uploaded directly into the system
- intelligent reporting providing application and management overview
Contact the eDBS team
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you:
- email email@example.com
- call us on 03330 135888