The eDBS and Compliance Service provides expert advice, identifying your organisation's Disclosure and Barring Service requirements and providing an end-to-end online compliance process.
Advice on criminal disclosure checks
Lots of organisations require a Disclosure and Barring Service check to be done on current, or prospective, staff or volunteers.
Checks are particularly important where a role involves contact with vulnerable groups or children. These types of role often need a barred list check and it's illegal to employ someone to work with vulnerable groups when they appear on this list.
Use the eDBS checking tool to identify roles requiring an Enhanced with barred list check.
Online application service
Our online application service gives you:
- Validation of applicant information in real time
- Applications sent to the DBS same day, 100% error free
- Notification if applicants need to provide you with an overseas check
- Automatic Online Tracking
- DBS Results uploaded directly into the system
- Intelligent reporting providing application and management overview
Contact the eDBS Service
If you would like to find out more about our services you can:
- Email email@example.com
- call us on 03330 135888 for more information
Find out more about our services in our quarterly e-newsletter.