Skip to main content

Overseas checks for UK nationals and foreign workers

If you have lived outside the United Kingdom for a period of more than 6 months within the last 5 years, or you are a foreign worker, you may be required to provide a police check from that country to cover your time abroad.

Guidance on criminal records checks for overseas applicants


Was this page useful?

Give feedback about this page (opens in a new window)